Shipping Associate / Crater
Sun Mountain, Inc. Greeley, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Long-term opportunities are available for workers interested in indoor work with regular early hours, a solid benefit package, and an opportunity to make extra money by working overtime at Sun Mountain, conveniently located just off I-25 by the Johnstown/Milliken exit.
Sun Mountain, Inc., an industry-leading manufacturer of custom doors and other architectural millwork products, has openings for full-time workers to join its team of quality employees working in our Shipping Area to build custom wooden crates and carefully pack our products for shipping and safe delivery at the job site. First shift is Monday-Friday from 6 AM to 2:30 PM. Overtime is frequent (but not guaranteed), and the candidate must be available to work overtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Framing custom crates for doors, door frames, wooden trim and/or beams
- Packaging wooden crates for shipping on trucks to job sites
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Shifting and safely moving building materials
- Access information via computer
- Printing packing lists/schedules and referencing them to complete job orders
- Occasional travel in truck with drivers to make deliveries in Colorado
- Complying with health and safety regulations and best practices
- Taking direction from supervisor to ensure work is completed
- Working in cooperation with a small group
To see a video that shows our workplace in action, go to https://www.sunmountaindoor.com/ and click on the “play” arrow visible on the series of black and white photos on the website.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Transferable skills include experience as a wood framer, furniture packer or mover, construction, repair or handyman work, or shipping large or bulky items
- Solid record of attendance
- Reliable transportation
- Experience moving large, heavy, or bulky products
- Experience using hand tools including nail guns and saws
- Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Accurate reading and use of a tape measure
- Ability to access information and print from a computer
- Proven reliability and dependability
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt to changes in priority
- Forklift operation experience is a plus
- Safety Glasses must be worn at all times
- Must have the ability to lift 75 - 125 pounds
Sun Mountain, Inc.Why Work Here?
Sun Mountain Custom Doors offers a great company work culture, excellent pay and benefits, and manufactures beautiful products!
Sun Mountain Custom Doors is an industry-leading manufacturer of high-end custom wood doors, mouldings, and other custom millwork products. The company sells nationwide direct to builders, architects, designers, and homeowners, with operations in multiple states. Wood finishing is a hallmark of the company. The company's products enhance the living environments of the most exclusive luxury homes in the country. Visit https://www.sunmountaindoor.com to learn more.
140 Commerce DriveGreeley, CO
Transportation and Storage