Sun Holdings, Inc Puerto Real, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Accounting Manager will oversee the day to day accounting activities for one or more quick serve restaurant brands operating in multiple locations. Candidates should have strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This role will supervise one or more staff accountants and revenue and payable associates. Collectively, this team is responsible for recording the accounting transactions in the general ledger and generating financial statements for the restaurant brand.
- Timely facilitation of monthly close process
- Supervise and review the daily, weekly and monthly results and ensure that restaurant revenue and expense transactions have been properly recorded.
- Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to close schedule, and ad hoc reports when necessary. Assist Controller in performing period end and year-end close activities including account analysis, journal entries and intercompany eliminations.
- Maintain and balance general ledger accounts by verifying, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Assist in resolving issues as needed to ensure consolidated financials are complete and accurate.
- Prepare and/or review monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare tax returns (sales tax, property tax)
In order to be successful in this role, candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong supervisory skills; ability to supervise, motivate and coach
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of accounting software (Sage X3 preferred)
- Experience with software implementation a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty
- Four to six years progressively responsible accounting experience
- Multi-Unit and restaurant experience preferred
- Exposure to multi state sales tax, property tax
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Sun Holdings, IncWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity for development and growth with one of the largest multi-unit franchise operators in the U.S.!
------------------------------------------- Why work at Sun Holdings, Inc.? We are a Team of respectful, collaborative, and passionate individuals who value integrity, accountability, and teamwork. Your voice is heard, individuality is valued, and you are encouraged to bring new ideas to the table. We embrace change and are excited to continue down the path of rapid growth. We believe in working hard and having fun. -------------------------------- About Sun Holdings, Inc. Sun Holdings provides administrative, real estate, and construction services for multiple entities that own or operate various businesses or real estate throughout the United States. The entities Sun Holdings services include over 1,000 restaurant and retail franchises in 12 states, providing over 22,000 jobs with a major presence in over eight diverse concepts. Brands include: Burger King, Arby’s, Cici’s Pizza, Popeyes, Golden Corral, McAlister's Deli, Taco Bueno, Papa John's, T-Mobile, IHOP and GNC --------------------------------------------- We Believe in Equal Opportunities We are stronger as a team that welcomes diverse perspectives, experiences, and approaches to foster a stronger, smarter, and more informed Sun Holdings. We are committed to providing opportunities with equal possible outcomes for all. At Sun Holdings, we want to make sure that all feel safe, confident, empowered, respected, and valued. We seek to acknowledge and dismantle inequities within our policies, systems, programs, and services, and we will constantly challenge ourselves to improve our company regarding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
4515 Lyndon B Johnson FwyPuerto Real, PR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sun Holdings, Inc