BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Full time, Part Time, and Contract positions Available
About the Company
Well Established company is expanding (again)! Seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)who are looking to be part of a professional, passionate, and expanding organization.
Join the interdisciplinary team of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA), and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT), Speech Pathologists, and Occupational Therapist. The staff and clients benefit from a hands-on collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to guide through tough treatment decisions, assist in program and goal development and provide consultations as necessary. Services include 1:1 ABA therapy (home, and community settings), parent training, and ABA/educational services.
- Conduct behavioral and skills assessments and design treatment programs for clients
- Provide direct behavioral services to clients in individual and group sessions
- Oversee ABA home, community, and center based programs and provide paren/caregiver training and support
- Complete routine reviews of client’s data progress and maintain clients’ program books(including writing programs and creating materials)
- Facilitate clinic/progress meetings with parents/guardians and other team members
- Work with and oversee Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavioral Technicians to implement individualized treatment plans as per agency standards and BACB requirements
- Collect data and graph data as instructed using technological programs
- Other job duties as assigned
- Must be BCBA and licensed upon hire.
- Experience in multiple settings (center, home, school) is preferred.
- Supervisory experience and knowledge of verbal behavior programming is also preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary with possible relocation package.
Benefits include: 401K, Health Insurance, Paid time off (PTO), Conference attendance and Continually Learning opportunities, Paid professional development days, Flexible work schedules, On site CPI training, and a supportive team work environment.