Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Are you considering a change?
Looking for a smaller community, that offers a low cost of living and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. Close to the beach.
If so, an opportunity to work in a ABA clinic based in eastern NC is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a non-profit.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
About the Company
Well Established company is expanding (again)! Seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who are looking to be part of a professional, passionate, and expanding organization.
Join the team of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA), and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT). The staff and clients benefit from a hands-on collaborative approach to guide through tough treatment decisions, assist in program and goal development and provide consultations as necessary. Services include 1:1 ABA therapy (clinic, home, and community settings), and parent training.
*We do a combination of clinic, in home, and community services. We believe in a full wraparound approach but do have an emphasis on clinic intensive services.*
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst is an integral member of our clinical staff, and is responsible to:
- Provide initial and/or continuing client (re)assessments
- Plan, manage, and evaluate assigned staff efforts to properly address behavioral excesses and deficits by building functional skill repertoires
- Supervise ongoing ABA programs, assess performance of programs, and adjust as necessary
- Provide ABA training for parent and other caregivers
- Assume overall direction and supervision of paraprofessionals
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Current BCBA certification
- Master's Degree in ABA or related field, i.e., Special Ed., Child Psych, etc.
- Display excellent clinical competence and judgment; ability of working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to train and supervise paraprofessionals in the delivery of 1:1 ABA services
- Ability to build strong, supportive relationships with parents and other caregivers
- Excellent written and verbal skills; detail oriented
- Willingness to accept supervision and guidance, & remedy any identified deficits or weaknesses.
- Growth Opportunities
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Conference attendance and Continually Learning opportunities, Paid professional development days,
- and a supportive team work environment.