Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
About the Company
Well Established company is expanding (again)! Seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who are looking to be part of a professional, passionate, and expanding organization.
Join the team of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA), and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT). The staff and clients benefit from a hands-on collaborative approach to guide through tough treatment decisions, assist in program and goal development and provide consultations as necessary. Services include 1:1 ABA therapy (clinic, home, and community settings), and parent training.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst is an integral member of our clinical staff, and is responsible to:
- Provide initial and/or continuing client (re)assessments
- Plan, manage, and evaluate assigned staff efforts to properly address behavioral excesses and deficits by building functional skill repertoires
- Supervise ongoing ABA programs, assess performance of programs, and adjust as necessary
- Provide ABA training for parent and other caregivers
- Assume overall direction and supervision of paraprofessionals
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Current BCBA certification
- Master's Degree in ABA or related field, i.e., Special Ed., Child Psych, etc.
- Display excellent clinical competence and judgment; ability of working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Ability to train and supervise paraprofessionals in the delivery of 1:1 ABA services
- Ability to build strong, supportive relationships with parents and other caregivers
- Excellent written and verbal skills; detail oriented
- Willingness to accept supervision and guidance, & remedy any identified deficits or weaknesses.
- Growth Opportunities
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Conference attendance and Continually Learning opportunities, Paid professional development days,
- and a supportive team work environment.