Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs a variety of maintenance, preventive maintenance duties in the repair, alteration and modification of buildings, facilities, machinery, and equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Trouble shoot manufacturing/site equipment
▪ Repair mechanical & electrical components
▪ Manage spare parts program
▪ Conduct Preventative and Predictive Maintenance
▪ Supervise contractors related site/ plant repair
▪ On call during after hours
Associates degree from two-year college or university preferred ; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment with: electrical, HVAC, pressure vessels, plumbing systems, welding, and other maintenance skills.
▪ Read and interpret documents such as written communication, wiring diagrams & schematics
▪ Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
▪ Evaluate problems and solutions and present to leadership team with recommendation
▪ Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities
ManufacturingView all jobs at Sun Crest