Now Hiring Drivers!
Class A and B Positions Available - Up to $6,000 Sign On Bonus*
*For qualified drivers
For more than 30 years, Sun Coast has built a reputation of excellence in customer service, safety and reliability. We're a family owned business and we care about your family like we care about our own. We’re looking for those same qualities in every person we hire. We don’t just look for skills or experience. We’re looking for people who want to grow, who embrace change and who always want to do better.
We truly care about our employees and their families. That's why we're proud to offer some of the most competitive benefits in the business:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance Option
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Accident, Cancer & Critical Illness
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time with accrued Personal Time off during the first year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Program with Employer Matching Contribution
- Employee Housing and Transportation Allowance for OOT (Out of Town) Drivers
- Top Hourly Pay
- Follow delivery instructions and maintain compliance with all DOT, company and customer safety and operational policies and procedures
- Properly load and unload product at various customer locations in a professional, courteous, timely, safe, and efficient manner
- Connect and disconnect hoses, operating pumps and valves for loading and unloading, safely filling tanks using various size hoses, nozzles and fittings
- Cross train on bobtail
- Use onboard technology as instructed (Smartlogix, Samsara)
- Complete paperwork accurately and timely, if applicable
- Comply with Sun Coast’s accident and incident reporting procedures for accidents and spills
- Other related tasks as assigned by manager
- Minimum age 23
- Valid Class A or B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Must have 1 year of experience hauling liquid bulk using a tractor/trailer or bobtail truck
- Must be able to pass background screening including MVR and criminal
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and an extended workweek
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Out of town/overnight travel may be required
If you are interested in a career with Sun Coast Resources Inc. - Apply Today!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
*This application is a submission of interest and is the first step of the hiring process, to be considered for this position please complete Sun Coast Resources, Inc. full application in the link that follows.