- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Florida residential construction company, along with its related land development and property management companies, seeks a File Clerk to support both property management and constructions accounting departments.
The file clerk ensures that accounting records are correctly sequenced and filed. The file clerk also gathers documentation from numerous locations, and files chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and by subject matter. Hard copies of documents include invoices, receipts, and forms. The clerk will retrieve information on request, ensuring records are returned to appropriate locations and request records from other internal/external locations and companies.
- Collecting documentation from various source locations including presort
- Setting up new folders as per the current system requirements to accurately house new file information
- Create and Maintain Accurate Filing Labels
- Assessing, organizing, and filing documentation according to current filing system
- Destroying outdated files following protocol or moving these to inactive storage via our external vendor
- Scanning files and uploading to electronic sources so that hard copies may be shredded
- Process the retrieve records request and forwarding these to relevant parties
- Making copies of and delivering records.
- Executing authorized changes to filing system.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all departments paper record keeping/file
- Maintain Privacy and discretion with all confident files
File Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- 1+ years’ work experience in similar position
- Proficient with using photocopy and facsimile machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
As an equal opportunity employer, the Suncoast Family of companies is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information or characteristics, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We are a drug free workplace. #ZR
SunCoast Property Management LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a positive employee culture
Suncoast Property Management, a member of the Suncoast Family of Companies, offers eligible new hires great benefits including 3 weeks of PTO (paid time off) available to enjoy after 90 days, group benefits enrollments for health, vision, and dental insurances, and a 401K Employer Match Program with 100% matching on the first 1% with 50% matching on 6% contributions.