Sump Coffee Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Specialty coffee shop in South City Saint Louis.
We are searching for an engaging, courteous Barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation. The Barista will greet customers, answer their questions, take orders and accept payments, and prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- When needed, packaging food and beverages for sale.
- If needed, selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- When needed, taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
3700 S Jefferson AveSaint Louis, MO
FoodView all jobs at Sump Coffee