Calgary Tech: Sales Development Representative
Want to work for an awesome tech company based in Inglewood, Calgary? We're growing FAST and looking for customer-oriented people to join our team.
Fire me a message for full details, or submit your resume!
Role Description: Sales Development Representative
Role: Sales Development Representative
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level to Mid Level
Industry: Technology: SaaS
We're looking for a relationship-focused and tech-savvy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our innovative, driven, and passionate team. Our SDRs play a critical role on our sales team. They work with our trial users and customer base to solve user problems, identify sales opportunities, and schedule sales appointments quickly and kindly. I
As an SDR you will:
1) Connect with Trial Users & potential customers via email, phone, and Zoom.
2) Support users and offer suggestions to best use our software – being an expert of our software.
3) Work directly with our users to schedule appointments with our sales team.
4) Work closely with our operations team to ensure our customer database (CRM) is accurate and up to date.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work with our trial users to answer questions and solve problems.
- Document user interactions: Report bugs, feature requests, and support requests through our CRM.
- Triage support issues that new users are experiencing and work to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Become a product expert: Offer internal support to other departments on our product and how new users are experiencing our software.
- Being a champion for our new users, and the “go-to” person for our sales team.
- Report directly to the Director of Sales & Operations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, sales development, appointment scheduling or relevant education in a related field.
- Post-secondary education or additional professional experience is an asset.
- English fluency is a requirement, Spanish fluency is an asset.
- Proficient in engaging in conversation and building relationships with customers.
- Able to promptly respond to new user requests and call users by phone to offer support.
- Technical proficiency, including an understanding of software and browser operation, ideally with design or development problem-solving experience.
- A passion for helping people find solutions.
- Ability to excel working on a team as well as working independently with clear guidance.
- Clear and concise communicator in both verbal and written mediums.
- A deep empathy for user experiencing problems and an innate ability to respond appropriately.
- Prior experience in technology or software industries is considered an asset.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.