Summit2Sea Consulting, a cBEYONData company, is a technology consulting firm run by hands on technologists that combines people, process and technology to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. We have been named on The Washington Post's list of top work places for the past 3 years! We invest in our biggest asset - our people! You can be a part of a winning team that will contribute to your career growth.
Have you been looking to shift your career into high gear? This is your opportunity to take your ambitions and convert them into a solid career in a supportive and innovative environment!
Summit2Sea, a cBEYONData company is seeking a Data Scientist to support our federal customer's multi-domain technology platform which offers military and business decision makers, analysts, and users at all levels unprecedented access to authoritative enterprise data and structured analytics in a scalable, reliable, and secure environment.
- Collaborate with analysts and product leads to identify and implement data solutions
- Optimize data pipelines to ensure efficient performance with minimal human intervention
- Build data pipelines for collecting and processing data from various external sources
- Work with data engineers to manage data pipelines and troubleshoot issues to maintain data quality and reliability
- Develop validation and analytics processes that are consistent with business needs and strategic goals
- Assist with machine learning and data visualization initiatives as needed
- Continuously improve data solutions to effectively address customer needs
- Communicate and coordinate with teams to accomplish objectives and deliver excellence
- Minimum of 4 years with SQL and modern Big Data ETL technologies like NiFi or StreamSets
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong background in a modern programming language, such as Python or Java, with at least 4 years of experience working in a big data and cloud environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and collaborate with multiple functional groups
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to delivering high-quality results
- Must be in the DC Metro area and available to work onsite (Crystal City, VA and Alexandria, VA) 2-3 days per week.
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
Nice to Have
- Recent DoD or IC-related experience.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment.
Summit2Sea Consulting, a cBEYONData company, is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Summit2Sea ConsultingArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.