Oracle Federal Financials SME - DAI Migration Support
Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC Arlington, VA
- Expired: May 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit2Sea is a technology consulting firm run by hands on technologists that combines people, process and technology to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. We invest in our biggest asset - our people! Be a part of the winning migration team that will support your career growth.
Summit2Sea is looking for a Oracle Federal Financials SME.
The DAI migration support analyst guides new DoD customers on to the DAI (Oracle Federal Financials) shared service. As a support analyst, you will:
* Work with our military clients to execute the DAI migration road map
* Be able to explain the differences between the "Future state" and "Current State"
* Identify and close gaps between the legacy systems and DAI
* Lead agency process area POC's across the change management, cost accounting, data conversion, procure to pay, hire to retire, order to cash and budget to report business process areas
* Communicate effectively with military, civilian, team members and other stakeholders
* Anticipate challenges and have a plan to overcome them
* Lead and support program Change Management efforts
* Lead and support program Workforce Preparation efforts
* Understanding of the DAI global model and business process areas (A2R, B2R, P2P, O2C, OTL, OBIEE)
* Minimum 6 years experience with Oracle
* The ability to lead major people, process and technology change
* Knowledge of DoD business processes such as MIPRs, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Budget to Report
* Knowledge of data conversion from a legacy to ERP system
* Active DoD Secret Clearance (Interim is ok)
* DoD / Military experience is a plus
100% Remote with potential on-site support in the Pentagon or Crystal Gateway North (Crystal City). On-site is unlikely though.
Upper Tier Compensation includes a base salary and bonuses based upon: performance, business development, employee referrals and knowledge sharing. We value the individual and share our company's success across our team.
Summit2Sea is committed to offering our employees a benefits package that is competitive and comprehensive enough to meet their goals and needs. As a valued member of the S2S team, employees are provided with a collection of benefits to include paid holidays, health and dental care to name a few.
-Competitive Base Salary
-Quarterly Recruiting Bonus
-New Sales Bonus
-Knowledge Contribution Bonus
-Vacation/Sick Leave/Personal Time Off
Summit2Sea Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC