Cloud Solution Engineer
Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC Arlington, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Have you been looking to shift your career into high gear? This is your opportunity to take your ambitions and convert them into a solid career in a supportive and innovative environment!
Summit2Sea is looking for a Cloud Solution Engineer.
Summit2Sea is a technology consulting firm run by hands on technologists that combines people, process and technology to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. We invest in our biggest asset - our people! You can be a part of a winning team that will support your career growth.
Impactful Work You'll Do:
- Troubleshoot and performance tunes efforts across many inter-dependent tools on a cloud-based platform
- Work with multi-functional teams identify tools and techniques to translate customer goals into a plan that enables secure and effective solutions
- Designing cloud-based architectures that serve the purpose of providing data for reporting, analytics and machine learning
*This position is currently remote due to COVID-19.*
- Modern cloud engineer familiar with automation, IAC, auto-scaling and using AWS platform at all clearance levels
- Medium to strong competency in AWS environment
- Experience moving data to cloud and designing cloud based data warehouses/architectures
- Medium to strong competency in python and SQL languages
- Have prior experience as a Database Administrator, Data Architect or Cloud Solutions Architect and specialized knowledge and experience in the following:
- Excellent knowledge of the business of Data management & Data lifecycle
- A strong understanding and experience with Cloud architectures specifically: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) with a focus on the data services
- In-depth knowledge of popular database and data warehouse technologies from Microsoft, Amazon and/or Google (Big Data & Conventional RDBMS), Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Teradata, Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake etc.
- Good understanding of conventional databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- Team player with critical thinking and a can-do attitude
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required
Upper Tier Compensation includes a base salary and bonuses based upon: performance, business development, employee referrals and knowledge sharing. We value the individual and share our company's success across our team.
Summit2Sea is committed to offering our employees a benefits package that is competitive and comprehensive enough to meet their goals and needs. As a valued member of the S2S team, employees are provided with a collection of benefits to include paid holidays, health and dental care to name a few.
-Competitive Base Salary
-Quarterly Recruiting Bonus
-New Sales Bonus
-Knowledge Contribution Bonus
-Vacation/Sick Leave/Personal Time Off
Summit2Sea Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and E-Verify employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Summit2Sea Consulting, LLC