Our Company represents national brands and takes a personal approach to manage their clientele. We are growing this year and looking to training managers from within.
We are looking for individuals interested in gaining experience and training in technology, telecommunications, energy, and people management through on the job training in the areas of sales, campaign development, and business operations.
The Position - Campaign Development | Account Manager
- Development, execution, and success of our clients across their assigned footprint.
- Work one on one with clients, provide solutions for acquisition and retention. Candidates will need to support clients’ objectives.
- Track trends through Wave and make recommendations on solutions to issues
- Manage performance based on customer, individual and region
- Develop process improvement to increase productivity for our client
- Proactive and solution oriented with a love of working with people.
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, analytical thinkers
- Bring fresh ideas to the table and think outside the box
- 4 year degree preferred, not required
Our core values:
- There is room for the truth in marketing—
- Marketing is different today. Consumers see through inauthentic campaigns. We believe in authentic relationships between provider and Consumer.
- Compassionate Candor—
- Speak truth and hold each other accountable in a respectful, loving way. •
- Think Big—
- Believe that we can do things others haven’t done. Create. Dream impossibly.
- Big Rocks First—
- Time management to help prioritize and be as impactful as you can be.
- We are all entrepreneurs of our own life—
- We believe people should be the drivers of their career and we as a company support their goals. We exist to help people achieve their dreams. Therefore, we invest in each other through learning and continuous self- improvement to make sure each team member on our team has a vision for their life and that we all play a part in helping one another achieve it!
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Promotion based on Performance instead of seniority
- Assistance with Benefits through Marketplace
- Travel Opportunity
Please provide us with a cover letter on why you are interested in working with us along with your resume by clicking "Apply Now"
Unfortunately, we are NOT looking for Part Time or Contractors. Full Time employees only.