Sales Operations Administrator
- Posted: 10 days ago
Join our Growing Team and see why Summit Utilities, Inc was named as one of the Fastest Growing Denver Area Private Companies 2019 and 2020; Best Places to Work in Maine 2019, 2020 and 2021; and Best Places to Work in Arkansas 2020.
Summit is a growing natural gas utility company providing safe, reliable and clean burning natural gas service to homes and businesses in Arkansas, Colorado, Maine, Missouri and Oklahoma. Being part of the Summit team means embracing excellence, diversity and innovation, committing to safety each and every day, and doing all that we can to serve each other, our customers and the communities where we live. We aim to bring warmth and energy to everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity open for a Sales Operations Administrator based in Augusta, ME.
Supports the Growth Team in Maine and other regions with sales operations including but not limited to Contract Management, Reporting, Rebates, Sales Enablement and Record Retention.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contract Management
- Work directly with Sales Representatives to assist in the completion of sales contracts
- Process contracts for Maine, Missouri, and Colorado
- Process cancelations for Maine
- Sales Reporting & Special Projects
- Process weekly sales reports
- Track sales metrics
- Assist in commission reporting
- Assist with maintaining the customer database
- Track promotions and incentives
- Maintain ARC GIS Sales map
- Rebate Management
- Validation and management of residential and commercial rebates for Maine
- Complete A/P check requests
- Assist in monthly rebate reporting/accruals
- Sales Enablement
- Growth team process optimization and enablement activities
- CRM management and manipulation
- Answer incoming new service phone calls and provide assistance to customers
- Sales Lead Management
- Record Retention
- Support team on activities associated with contract compliance and record retention
- Track and update all required documents for contract completion.
- Manage electronic files
- Back Up Coverage
- Assist with/perform Conversion Sales Coordinator functions in any capacity
Education and Work Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate environment
- High school education or GED.
- Proficiency in software products including but not limited to Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe
- Experience in a CRM software preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Maintains confidential information
- Exhibits adaptability by maintaining effectiveness in varying environments and with many different tasks, responsibilities, and people
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Exhibits high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with any request with a positive attitude
- Good communicator
- Must exhibit a professional personal appearance when dealing with customers, employees, contractors, and vendors
- Demonstrates a willingness to take on new tasks
- Demonstrates a high level of dependability and reliability exhibited by being punctual and fulfilling all commitments
Summit offers competitive pay and medical/dental/vision and other benefits that provide flexibility, choice and support to our employees when they need it most. We understand that home and family are essential pieces of your life, and our benefits are designed to support you both at work and at home.
Summit Utilities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Summit Utilities Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Utilities Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?