System Administrator II (Mid-level)
- Posted: over a month ago
Summit Technologies, Inc. has a potential opportunity for a System Administrator II (Mid-level) to perform daily administration tasks in a Microsoft Active Directory environment. This on-site position is located in Fort Belvoir, VA and requires an active DoD Secret clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve issues with hardware, operating systems, desktop applications, telephones, and network attached printers.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install software patches and resolve software related issues.
- Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Monitor servers, network services and their backup system.
- Create and maintain documents to assist users with common configurations and tasks.
- Provide Active Directory Administration (creation, deletion and management of user accounts).
- Install, manage, and upgrade antivirus products.
- Ensure security and update patching of Microsoft systems.
- Perform Desktop and Server imaging using Microsoft Windows imaging tools and the Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK).
- Maintain backups of data collected.
- Configure and maintain WSUS to provide security and maintenance patches to systems at remote locations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of six (6) years' relevant experience.
- Experience using the Remedy Ticketing system.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with LAN/WAN with wireless interfaces.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
- DoD Secret clearance
Application Process: If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply to: email@example.com , place "6407" in the email subject line, and forward the following information:
- Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
- Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at)
- Availability to start once given formal offer
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Summit Technologies, Inc.
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Summit Technologies, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?