- Posted: over a month ago
Summit Technologies, Inc. has a potential opportunity for an IT Technician. In this role you will provide intermediate level technical assistance, support and advice to customers and users at Portsmouth Naval Base. This is a full-time on-site position which requires an active DoD Secret security clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve minor hardware (keyboard and computer access card (CAC) reader) failures, software and systems problems.
- Respond to walk-in customers, telephone calls, service tickets, and e-mail messages from customers seeking resolution of computer problems.
- Analyze issues to determine if the problem is with the network, a system, an application, or the user's workstation.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and diagnose root cause; restore technical service and equipment.
- Troubleshoot issues and gather enough information to assist the Tier 2 technician when the ticket needs to be escalated.
Required Skills and Experience:
- One year of network level server management and support experience.
- Four years of information technology experience in areas such as analyzing, designing, programming, or maintaining computer security applications, hardware, telecommunications, or network infrastructure equipment.
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite 365.
- Familiarity with Goverlan, SCCM, Avanti.
- Experience performing system administration (i.e., managing and resolving problems of network access, performance, patches, and upgrades).
- Experience installing and configuring application software on a computer workstation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have an 8570 certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, CND, or SSCP).
- DoD Secret security clearance
If you feel you are qualified and want to be considered for this position, please supply the following to: email@example.com , and please put the job number ‘6435' in the subject line:
- Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer.
- Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at).
- Availability to start once given formal offers.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Summit Technologies, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Summit Technologies, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?