Summit Medical Group is looking for an Outpatient Rheumatologist for Rheumatology Associates of East Tennessee, located in Knoxville, Tennessee. This established office is a 4-Person practice providing quality patient care in state-of-the-art 8000 sq. ft. office space.
Rheumatology Outpatient position for growth/expansion. 16-18 patient load for Fellowship trained or BC/BE in Rheumatology. Would prefer 3 years? experience but not required.
- 10 chair infusion clinic / X ray on-site.
- 4-5 work week - No nights - no weekends
- 75 day wait time for appointments.
- Advanced Practitioner support.
- Competitive Salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Bonus and $3,500 CME Allowance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Partnership Track (Optional)
- Average Summit Tenure is 14 years
- Health, Dental, and Malpractice Coverage (malpractice premiums paid for by SMG)
- No state income tax
- Knox County population is 448,000
- Cost of living is 82.8 (low, US Average is 100)
- Great private and public schools
- Large City with a small town feel
- Wonderful outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, skiing, and fishing
- Average home price is $161,800
- Variety of Excellent Dining Experiences
- World Class Entertainment
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (Over 10 Million visitors per year)
Click Here to see more of what Knoxville has to offer!
Click Here to check out some of Knoxville?s Accolades!