We are hiring a Production Operator on graveyard shift to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as perform basic quality assessments and trimming on finished parts.
Production Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate plastic injection molding manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Production Operator Qualifications:
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields - including food service!
- Ability to handle physical workload
Production Operator Shift:
Monday - Friday 11pm - 7:30am
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that promotes from within!
Summit Staffing Solutions
Why Work Here?Summit Staffing Solutions provides the services and expertise to make it all happen! Our team of experienced HR professionals live by the principle that success is based on teamwork and can best be reached by finding the right fit for everyone!
Your next job starts here!