Summit Riser Systems, Inc. is seeking intermediate level of data/voice cabling technicians for our Los Angeles County service area. We are looking for self-managed, reliable, and motivated workers.
Compensation for Structured Cabling Technicians: $18-$30 per Hour Based on Work History and Technical Experience.
Employment type: full-time
• Lead technicians must have at least 2-year experience if working in crews of 2-4 technicians or independently.
• Reliable vehicle required. A truck or van is preferred.
• Must have hand tools.
• Must carry a 6’ ladder and basic material
• Must be trained to install, Coax, Category 5e, & Category 6 cabling.
• Basic knowledge of building and setting equipment racks, ladder tray, and grounding.
• Must have basic knowledge of EIA-TIA standards as well as City Codes for low voltage cabling.
• Must be able to read blue prints.
• Must have customer service skills.
• Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
• Must have a computer access with internet, printer scanner, and able to open Excel, word documents, and PDF.
• Must be presentable, reliable, and accountable.