Looking for a new FULL TIME opportunity in the local area? Check out our latest job openings!
Summit Retail Solutions uses unique special events and pop-up shops that allow customers to personally connect with our client’s products. By matching their client’s products with an established customer base, Summit Retail Solutions creates maximum exposure and aggressive revenue growth. Currently, Summit Retail Solutions is on a mission to grow their client’s brands and produce results. To do so they are hiring energetic, Customer Service Specialists to join their team. Customer Service Specialists should be outgoing, self-motivated and love working and socializing with people.
- Create authentic brand interactions through in-store demonstrations to drive sales and increase client's consumer base
- Highlight and demonstrate the benefits of our client’s products directly to their target demographic
- Learn all relevant product knowledge to deepen brand authenticity for our clients
- Comply with program and retailer specific guidelines
- Inventory management
- Product marketing merchandising
- Strong desire to work within the retail / sales and marketing industry
- One-year experience working in customer acquisition or similar field
- Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
- Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
- Ability to life/move 35 pounds or more
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment
People interested in this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, sales, retail sales, customer service, public relations, advertising, brand management, product development, merchandising, brand development, management or related field.