Summit Retail is actively seeking motivated Junior Sales Representatives to work on ground breaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the local region. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price.
As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
Junior Sales Representative Duties:
- Brand Representative
- Event Coordination
- Team Lead
- Public Relations
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Customer service
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
· One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
· Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
· Territory based within a 40-mile radius
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
· Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.
People interested in this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, sales, retail sales, customer service, public relations, advertising, brand management, product development, merchandising, brand development, management or related field.