Summit Retail Solutions is expanding at a rapid rate!
We’re currently looking to grow our local RETAIL SALES TEAM with
ENERGETIC, FUN and OUTGOING people.
Summit partners with quality retailers by providing product brand marketing through live demonstrations. We have a large portfolio of products spanning multiple categories and are hiring charismatic individuals to join our team IMMEDIATELY!
The person(s) for this position should be outgoing, self-motivated and love working and socializing with people. Having experience in the retail and/or sales industry is not needed but a plus! If you are fun, energetic and eager to grow with a fast moving and rapidly expanding company, please contact us. There are limited positions available that we are looking to fill IMMEDIATELY !
- Interact with consumers by positively and professionally communicating approved brand messaging to drive sales through the registers
- Maintain retail relationship
- Comply with program and retailer specific guidelines
- Inventory management
- Display setup and breakdown
- Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing fields
- Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
- Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong desire to succeed
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
- Ability to life/move 35 pounds or more
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive paid guided sales training
- Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance hourly rate with the opportunity to earn additional commission
- Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
- Referral program
DON’T WAIT! GET INTO RETAIL SALES AND APPLY NOW!
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.