Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is looking for those who thrive in a retail setting to join our engaging brand development and sales team! Our Event Marketing Assistant is responsible for running in-store events, promotions and roadshows. The Event Marketing Assistant must be able to manage all aspects of the roadshow, from engaging with the consumer, organizing displays and marketing materials, managing the inventory, handling the demonstrations, and setting up and breaking down the special event.
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
· One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
· Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
· Territory based within a 40-mile radius
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
· Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING - APPLY TODAY!
Sales, retail, customer service, marketing, management, lead generation, inside sales, outside sales, events, promotions, service industry, bartending, hosting, leadership, athletes, communications, brand development, brand management, business development, client acquisition, Lead Generation, customer acquisition