We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold statements, and we get our energy from presenting on behalf of our various clients in the retail marketplace.
We are looking for Product Promoters with a range of lifestyle and demo producing experience in a wide range of face to face environments . The Product Promoters will be part of a team that generates daily, live retail-based show-style events. A positive attitude, and a willingness to take on all required tasks, is a necessity. The ideal candidate has a track record of creativity, innovation, and delivering results.
• Greet and engage customer sat our promotional campaigns
• Alert department associates of customers and their product interests
• Engage customers in our clients Products & Services
• Assist Management team with event prep and closing
• Assist New Team members with client knowledge
• As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing fields
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to life/move 35 pounds or more
· Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
Compensation and Benefits:
· Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate per hour with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
· Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.