As a Massage Therapist, you put your heart & soul into helping others feel their best through the healing power of touch. You deserve a career that helps you feel and delivery your best!
As a full-time licensed massage therapist at the Ortega Massage Envy Clinic, * we welcome you to join our community of caregivers. We are committed to providing a gratifying career that empowers you with free access to continuing education and opportunities to advance and grow in the treatment room and beyond. Our team is grateful to have the opportunity to help others feel their best, we approach our work with optimism and empathy and strive to earn and keep the trust of those we serve. If you share our vision and values, we'd like to get to know you better.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
• Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
• Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
• Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with Florida law.
• If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
• Maintain professional appearance at all times.
• Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
• Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
• Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
• Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
• Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
• Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
• Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
• Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
• Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Florida Massage License.
• Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
• Have a strong customer service orientation.
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
• Maintain client confidentiality.
• Competitive pay plus commission based on product sales.
• Massage products supplied by employer.
• Paid vacation time after 8 months of employment.
• Full Time Employee benefits: dental, vision, life and health insurance.
• Employee Services at a reduced cost.
• Intuitive tablet intake system that easily accepts appt. notes, client info and client history saving you time and saving your hands!!
• Participate in charity events, special events, and unique and fun opportunities.
• Opportunities to receive free services as a model/volunteer.
• 401K available.
• Paid training at our dedicated training center.
• Opportunities for Skill Development, CEUs and Life Long Learning.
• Access to at least 4 FREE CE classes (total of 12 hrs.) online on MEU per year.
• Self-care commitment and clinic kits.
• Professional linen company takes care of cleaning sheets.
You see Employees, we see Artists, Healers and Professionals.
Apply today and we'll call you soon!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Summit Regency LLC
Why Work Here?
“Embrace our unique opportunity to help people look & feel their best! Come join our ME Family!”