Territory Manager Leesburg
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking:
Self-confident, self-starting, resourceful, assertive, and persuasive individuals who will promote and generate prescriptions from physical therapists and pain management doctors If you are the ideal candidate for this position, you will have a good understanding of sales and how to build relationships with businesses and practices. You must be able to determine the needs of the client you are working with and provide them with the proper suggestions to supplement their medical products. You will also be required to give demonstrations of products to medical professionals, so having a good understanding of the medical field or previous medical experience is a benefit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess client needs and promote suitable products
- Meet with targeted doctors and health care providers and utilize sales skills to encourage them to purchase the companys products
- Give providers product information and perform product demonstrations
- Develop relationships and network with doctors, surgeons, administrators, therapists, etc.
- Schedule 12-15 visits per day
- Ability to build loyalty with clinicians and doctors developing your prescription-based stream of business.
- Able to demonstrate influencing and sales skills, and you must possess the drive and discipline to accomplish goals on a monthly basis
- Must have reliable transportation, valid drivers license, and mobile phone
- Written and verbal communication skills, including relationship-building and influencing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, including spreadsheets and databases
- Expertise in negotiation
- Strong sense of organization and time management
Qualified candidates must live in one of the following zip codes: 20105, 20117, 20129, 20132, 20141, 20147, 20148, 20158, 20164, 20165, 20166, 20170, 20175, 20176, 20180, 20190, 20194, 20197, 22066
- Bachelors degree
- At least 1-3 years outside sales experience with a proven successful track record
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels
- Willing to travel within designated territory
- A bachelors degree is required for this position.
Summit Recruiting Services
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Recruiting Services