Account Manager - 721456
Summit Recruiting Services Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account Executives at Summit do more than just sell. They play a meaningful role with our clients, developing relationships, serving as business consultants, understanding the clients needs and providing expertise and solutions to tackle complex workforce problems.
We are seeking an Account Executive with established business relationships in the Denver area who will be responsible for developing business with prospective, strategic customers and for penetration and retention of existing customers. As the Account Executive, you will partner with the branch staff to ensure efficient service delivery after the account has been sold.
We are thrilled for you to join our hardworking team!
- Gain an accurate understanding of the customers needs/business issues and provide the solution to meet those needs
- Possess a proven, working knowledge of the complete range of Summits service offerings and the capability to efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Collaborate efficiently with all levels of management
Heres what you will do!
Build and manage relationships with decision-makers, while partnering with internal teams to ensure we deliver what we sell. Use your industry knowledge and expertise to consult and advise clients on competitive, market and workforce trends. Identify and qualify new business opportunities in your market - you are in control of your success!
Whats in it for you?
Are you looking to Join a quickly growing start up? Here at Summit, we believe in a work life balance. With this being said, we offer unlimited PTO and Fridays off. We are looking for someone who has passions outside of work and is ready to help grow this company!
Does this sound like you?
- Product experience preferred; may be acquired through work experience or education with a product background
- Staffing experience preferred; sales experience preferred
- Ability to develop business, build interpersonal relationships, network, and communicate with clarity, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer orientation; solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on projects; results-oriented with attention to detail
About Summit Recruiting
Summit Recruiting is interested in more than just fulfilling a placement. We want to create long partnerships with the company and candidate alike. Our dedicated Account Managers understand what our partnering companies are looking for and what our applicants desire in a position. Understanding the wants and needs of both sides is what will ensure longevity with the placements we establish.
Summit Recruiting ServicesWhy Work Here?
Growing company with proven track record of success and opportunity for growth!
Summit Recruiting strives to establish strong and equitable relationships with our clients. From the business owner, to the manager, to the applicant seeking employment, our company aims to provide a positive experience for all levels during the hiring process. With our combined 30+ years of experience, we've learned that this philosophy is a direct link to our company’s success.