Join our Growing Team!
Board job description for focus on video editing and helping manage computer software network. Job includes working for a company with multiple businesses including real estate and technology brands. Position includes a wide variety of office duties associated with the business. Multi-person office located Lincoln Park area of Chicago. The position is immediately available. Must be prompt, efficient and a fast learner.
Key Job Duties:
· Video and other digital media for supporting company brands.
· Helping manage company brands and marketing efforts.
· Participate in day to day operations of software suite provided to customers.
· Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates. There will be some customer interaction with the position.
What we’re looking for:
· This is a Full Time position. Must be available Monday thru Friday during general business hours.
· Dedicated LinkedIn Profile reflecting this position is mandatory
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
· Strong computer and software background and aptitude is required.
· Must know Adobe suite of software.
· Technical capability to use and manage Bluetooth devices on both Android and IOS. Understanding and ability to use a CRM, WebEx. Microsoft suite and other typical software and hardware.
· Time management and dedication.
· Excellent organizational skills and goal oriented
· Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
· Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this opportunity. We are not seeking transient employees. We want successful team members that will work with us for a long time and build a strong book of business, maintain and nurture it. We strive to leverage the power of the internet and technology to build the most successful sales force possible.