Cytotechnologist Full TIme
- Posted: 9 days ago
Summit Pathology Laboratories is an independent pathology laboratory, with twenty practicing board certified pathologists. Our main office is located in Loveland, Colorado. We have been serving hospital systems and physician offices in Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska for more than twenty years. With a variety of subspecialties, Summit Pathology offers world class expertise, state of the art disease detection and exceptional customer service.
We take pride in providing outstanding general surgical pathology as well as high level expertise in additional areas such as breast pathology, cytopathology, hematopathology (including flow cytometry), gastrointestinal pathology, dermatopathology and molecular testing.
Summit Pathology Laboratories is looking to add an enthusiastic team player to our fast - paced, customer focused, growing Pathology Company, as a Cytotechnologist.
As a Cytotechnologist, you will be responsible for microscopic evaluation of ThinPrep gynecologic cases and a variety of non-gynecologic cytology. Timely, accurate diagnoses are rendered and careful documentation is required.
- Screen cytology specimens
- Use ThinPrep® Imaging System
- Manual Screening of gyn ThinPrep® slides- atypical or other review and non-gynecologic specimens
- Direct cytology slides requiring pathologist review to appropriate location
- HER2 Dual ISH count interpretation
- CINtec PLUS interpretation
- Data entry of diagnostic results
- Recording of individual statistics with careful attention to workload limits
- Responsible for entering and reporting test results in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform QC activities in accordance with Quality Management plan
- Assist in maintaining a cytology lab to CAP/CLIA standards
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements:
This position requires graduation from an accredited school of Cytotechnology and CT (ASCP) certification, by meeting at least one of the criteria required by CLIA.
- Must possess excellent time management and functional organizational skills
- Must possess interpersonal skills to exchange information and communicate with team members, others in the organization and clients.
- Ability to maintain necessary level of confidentiality to protect patient privacy via HIPPA standards.
- Must maintain thorough and accurate records.
- Proficient with computer systems.
- Must be able to pass a standardized color discrimination test
Benefits for a full time employee are as follows:
- Five (5) Medical Insurance options by Anthem
- Four (4) Dental Insurance options by Anthem of Alpha
- Vision Insurance by Anthem
- 401 K by Ascensus
- Benefit offerings by ID Shield - Identity Theft Protection, Legal Shield - Legal Protection, TeleHealth
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
To Apply please submit a resume and cover letter to Sara Selle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
Summit Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?