Summit Orthopaedic Home Care is looking for a motivated home health Registered Nurse who is excited to be a part of a growing home health agency. The core of Summit to provide the best care possible comes from a culture of compassion and a sincere desire to do the right thing for our patients.
- Provide coordinated, intermittent skilled nursing services to patients in the home
- Perform in accordance with physician orders adhering to the conditions of participation set forth by Medicare
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to achieve patient goals
- Demonstrate proficiency with patient assessments, establishing a Plan of Care and the ability to effectively problem solve
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse, Licensed in the State of Delaware
- Current CPR certification required
- A strong clinical background with a minimum of one-year Medicare home health care or experience in Medical/Surgical or Critical Care
- Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation requirements
- Excellent assessment skills with OASIS experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrates competency and making sound decisions based on knowledge of nursing practice
Our Benefits include: Competitive pay, mileage reimbursement, medical insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off and more!
Full, part-time, and prn positions available.
Visit our website: www.SummitOrthoDE.com