Summit Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Sterling Heights, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is looking to hire a career-oriented, Full-time, long-term Surgical Assistants to join our busy oral surgery practice. We offer compassionate and state of the art care, and we are actively looking for motivated, dependable, flexible, and hard working individuals. Previous medical/dental experience is preferred, but we are willing to train "the right" person for the job.
- Participate in surgical procedures
- Sterilize instruments
- Prepare trays and set up for surgeries
- Maintain a sterile environment
- Educate patients with pre and post-operative instructions on recovery
- Work closely with our doctors and other related staff in our team approach environment
Candidates must be able to work some Saturdays, be flexible with hours and willing to travel to other locations as needed.
Surgical Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Highschool Graduate or equivalent
- Previous medical/dental experience is preferred
- Competitive pay - Starting wage based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Aflac Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k and generous Profit Sharing retirement plans
- Opportunities for advancement
Summit Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryWhy Work Here?
We have been providing high quality care to patients for over 30 years.
AddressSterling Heights, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Summit Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery