National Accounts Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Summit National Accounts offers national and regional fire and life safety services through our local branches across the country and trusted vendor partners. Our team is ready to serve your business and ensure each of your sites across the country receive the same quality service for all your fire safety systems. Our approach is simple – we are industry experts that believe excellent customer service comes first.
Under direction of the National Account Coordinator Team Lead, the Account Coordinator will be the primary interface with the national account customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary interface with national account customers.
- Attend and prepare for weekly meetings with Account Coordinator Lead.
- Participate in training designed to improve industry knowledge and overall skills required of the position.
- Lead the on-boarding process for a new national account customer.
- Audit and validate that national account customer administrative needs are being met.
- Assist in scheduling and assigning work orders and service requests to appropriate office and or partner. Follow up to make sure work is completed in a timely manner to customers’ satisfaction.
- Assist in processing invoices to customers and assist the district Service Administrators in following-up on service requests for national account customers.
- Review and follow up on additional repair quotes and proposals.
- Maintain the internal tracking system and any third party system utilized by the national account customer.
- Work directly with service office to make sure national account customers questions are being answered.
- Support the sales efforts of the national account managers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point). Customer oriented, available for customer and/or employee support 24-7.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and collaborate with internal and external parties.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, High School diploma or GED required. Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sound working knowledge of personal computers, customer portals, data bases, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Able to complete fundamental financial and analytical calculations.
Summit offers extensive training opportunities, career advancement, competitive pay, bonus opportunities, and an excellent benefit package. Our benefits are effective the 1st of the month following your hire date and include:
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match (based on eligibility)
- Medical Insurance (1 plan has optional HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
Summit Core Values
- We are PASSIONATE about life safety.
- We have INTEGRITY (Do the right thing).
- We work in PARTNERSHIP with our customers and community.
- We constantly strive for OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (do things right).
- Our Employee’s, Customer’s, and community’s SAFETY is our #1 priority.
We participate in E-Verify. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Summit National Accounts
BusinessView all jobs at Summit National Accounts