Marketing / No Experience Required / Intern or Full Time
Summit is seeking a new team member to handle the communications and marketing / sales department. We strive to be on top for identifying the next innovative marketing and sales strategy as well as enhancing brand loyalty.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write promotional materials, website content, articles, publications and other communication materials as required.
- Coordinate and maintain website and social media platforms.
- Support key messages for specific groups, initiatives or projects
- Develop and product newsletters, press releases and fact sheets
- Organize new and innovative ways to communicate and engage community
- Promote ongoing community events
- BA / BS in communications, public relations, journalism, graphic design from a recognized institution or three years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in public relations
- Experience in WordPress publications (or similar), Facebook, Twitter, and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Must be a team player and an ability to work independently
- Non-standard hours of work.
- This position requires work outside the office environment.
- Criminal Record Check is required.