Summit Medical Center Edmond, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Summit Medical Center is looking for a RN OR Circulator to join our Quality Care Team. This position works Monday - Friday. No Weekends, Nights, or Holidays!! We have also experienced very minimal COVID19 case volume!!
Summit Medical Center has established an outstanding reputation for quality services. Credit for this goes to every one of our employees. We are committed to doing our part to assure each employee has a satisfying work experience and can take pride in working at Summit Medical Center.
RN Circulator Position Summary: Provides circulating nurse services in the operating room during surgical or pain management procedures and assists the surgical team as needed in any other capacity, according to established procedures.
Registered Nurse Circulator Responsibilities:
1. Supervises and directs patient care in the individual operating rooms; communicates with surgeon and anesthesiologist continuously and as needed about patient condition
2. Performs all circulating duties with efficiency and speed
3. Ensure patient’s emotional, physical and psychological needs are met
4. Ensures that proper techniques and practices are used according to accepted standards of practice.
5. Supervises and assists scrub technician as necessary; performs scrub duties as necessary
6. Ensures care of patient through proper identification, checking of chart, and reporting of changes in condition
RN Circulator Qualifications:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred
2. Basic Computer Knowledge
3. Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Oklahoma
4. Operating room experience (minimum 1 year); current BLS certification; ACLS required within one year of employment
SMC offers a competitive benefits program to full-time employees and their family. SMC pays the majority of the benefit, while a low premium cost is deducted from the employee's paycheck on a pretax basis. We offer medical, dental, vision, short-term disability coverage, life insurance, 401k and paid time off.
Summit Medical CenterWhy Work Here?
Fun, friendly, family environment! Circulators are scheduled to work days, M-F. We have also experienced a very low COVID19 case volume.
1800 S. Renaissance Blvd.Edmond, OK
HealthcareView all jobs at Summit Medical Center