- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an ATHLETE? Do you love all things SPORTS? Is ESPN always on your TV? Does the idea of COMPETITION drive you to work harder?
We are looking for competitive, sports-minded individuals for our marketing and advertising firm. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new projects and sales.
We deliver flawlessly executed promotional marketing programs for our sales with customers, and strategic marketing campaigns throughout the local area. We provide our clients with a personal and professional solution for customer acquisition and increased sales and productivity.
It's our objective to identify the core of several new individuals to provide support in developing our sales, marketing & promotions departments. People with the ability to think strategically and proactively; people with sports backgrounds & marketing experience that excel in a fast, high-pressure environment, have the best chance of succeeding in our organization.
Our Marketing Representative will:
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting, and executing field marketing techniques.
- Execute appointed Marketing campaigns with customer acquisitions and promotions.
- Work with various corporate marketing managers to determine appropriate customized strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure success.
- Publicizes promotions and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by a targeted audience.
- Build and retain direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage campaigns, promotions, employees and finances.
Benefits Provided to All Employees:
- Exciting Work Environment
- Full Time
- Stability and Security
- Constant National Expansion
- Continuous Training & Development. Continued Mentorship, training, and continuing education conferences
- Monthly office charitable events
- Giving back to the community
- Work hard / play hard environment
- Amazing growth potential
*We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry-level training program is geared towards the entry-level and is designed to cross-train in all facets of direct marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon!*
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Marketing