- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Marketing Consultant for a premier firm providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large corporations on local and national levels. This position would work closely with Marketing Specialists to identify and develop new streams of revenue for the assigned campaign through UNIQUE advertising strategies including sales, promotions, and innovative marketing solutions. The Junior Marketing Associate would create and execute these campaigns and convey the promotions to each respective target market within a dynamic team environment.
This is a career opportunity that pays weekly with an uncapped commission. We are hiring for part-time or full-time positions.
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross-function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, company events, and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
We are eager to hear from you if you fit the following description:
- Possess professionalism and integrity in your daily demeanor
- Show ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
- Are sports-minded and have a do what it takes mentality
- Positive and winning attitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Desire an opportunity for management
- Desire to start a new opportunity in the marketing and sales department
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Be a career-oriented individual searching for rapid growth
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Marketing