High Voltage Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A fully owned subsidiary of Quanta Services, Inc. Summit Line Construction is one of North America's premier utility construction companies. Operating from headquarters in Heber City, Utah, we have completed projects all over the United States. We perform new-build, design-build, and maintenance services for both the public and private sector utilities.
Like many Quanta operating units, Summit continues to experience significant growth. As our national operations expand, we are looking for motivated individuals to join the team and help us achieve our goals.
We offer our team members competitive pay and benefits, rewarding work, growth opportunities, and a constructive and collaborative environment to work in.
Summit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
This job entails managing high-voltage transmission, distribution, and substation construction/maintenance projects, throughout the country. You will oversee the planning, directing, and coordinating, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with constructing and maintaining structures, facilities, and systems. You will participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, staffing, subcontractors, safety, quality, and implementation.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget the time required to meet deadlines.
- Assist with managing project costs to stay within the forecasted budget range.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, subcontractors, or engineers to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with constructing or maintaining structures, facilities, or systems.
- Execute corrective actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an associated field is preferred
- At least 5 years of project management experience within the high-voltage construction industry
- Must be willing to travel short-term
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening(s).
Powered by JazzHR
Summit Line Construction
ConstructionView all jobs at Summit Line Construction
Get fresh Summit Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.