2-10 CNA Emerald Hills (($17-$20))
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE POSITION SUMMARY
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE Benefits & Perks:
- The area’s most competitive wages (based on experience).
- Access to wages before payday.
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following 60 days from hire date (full-time employees).
- Robust benefit plan offerings including medical (PPO and HSA plans), dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life, critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, HSA, 401(k) plan, etc.
- Employer paid life insurance, employee assistance program.
- Paid time off.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
Apply today!! https://bit.ly/3sqDjIH
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE Benefits:
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE JOB REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course and maintained in good standing.
- Possession of a current valid Texas driver’s license or regular means of transportation to and from work.
- One (1) year of experience as a nursing assistant in a skilled rehabilitation, skilled nursing or Long-Term Care (LTC) environment preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be capable of operating a personal computer to enter resident data as required by regulation and facility policy.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with all levels of employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees, patients, families, and vendors.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological terminology.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Excellent problem solving/analysis/judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains cooperative working relationships
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, supervisors, County employees, elected officials, law enforcement, other agencies, and the public.
- Resourceful, dependable and accountable
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current Registered Nursing Aide on the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.
Summit LTC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
5600 Davis BlvdNorth Richland Hills, TX
HealthcareView All Summit LTC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.