Licensed Client Services Specialist Job Description / Posting
Summit Investment Advisors, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Licensed Client Services Specialist to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
The Licensed Client Services Specialist plays a critical role that performs a variety of client service functions including assist clients with money move requests, opening/closing accounts, assisting advisors with review preparation, workshops, and ensures that client paperwork and processing assigned to them is handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner; and may assist with overflow work from various departments. Prepare 175 tax returns.
- Creates client review documents for advisors
- Perform data entry of client data using financial planning software.
- Resolve client questions and concerns that arise.
- Conduct transactions on behalf of the clients.
- Complete paperwork resulting from client meetings.
- Handle incoming phone calls from clients, prospects and the home office.
- Set service appointments with clients.
- Assists with setting up and follow up of workshops.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Processes new accounts, account transfers, new contributions, redemptions and beneficiary changes as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 65.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A strong focus on getting the details right.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks within tight time frames.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- BA/B S degree in finance-related field from an accredited institution.
- Attendance is an essential function.
- Interest in and knowledge of financial markets and investment securities.
- Previous securities industry experience.
- Professional designation such as CFP or CPA highly desirable.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives. For more information about our company, please visit our website www.summitinvest.com. Given the high demand for this position, we’re only able to contact the most qualified candidates