Customer Service Representative I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit Hollister currently has an open position for a Customer Service Representative I. Summit Interconnect is a manufacturer of advanced technology printed circuit boards with a specific focus on complex rigid and rigid-flex product with unique expertise in RF/Microwave applications.
Under general supervision acts as an interface between the customer, the sales person and the company. Acts as the company’s primary point of contact for assigned customers. Services the customer directly or through Summit sales people to provide status on orders and quotes. Prepares pre-quote information for pricing by the Quotation team and ensures that quotes are sent back to the customer and sales person in a timely manner. Must be aware of customer deadlines and manage work to meet the deadlines or request extra time before the dead line. Must enter customer orders into the company’s system and send order confirmations to the customer and sales person. Must generate order status updates as requested by the customer and be able to communicate to the customer verbally and via email regarding important updates.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have a High School education and good written and communication skills. This includes good grammar and punctuation in all written communication. The candidate must also be detail oriented and able to review customer terms, order requirements, and document customer requirements in the company’s system. The individual must possess a professional demeanor and be able to complete tasks under time pressure and in some instances respond to and support customers that are unhappy. Since most of the information provided by customers will be subject to non-disclosure agreements, the individual must have the ability to keep all job related information confidential.
- Be trained to cover the front desk as a fill-in receptionist, greet customers, verify identification and hand out visitor badges
- Review customer-supplied documentation including purchase orders, quality documents and fabrication drawings
- Complete pre-quote worksheets from customer supplied data
- Work with Manufacturing, Engineering and Sales to confirm acceptability of customer orders based on lead time, pricing and manufacturability
- Send completed quotes to customer and sales person.
- Send order confirmation and order status updates to customer and sales person.
- Communicate with customer regarding any changes to order schedules
- Follow all applicable ISO procedures.
- Comply with ITAR procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and management
- Ability to become proficient in the company’s systems
- Become familiar with industry standards and the appropriate application
- Familiarity with and ability to work with personal computers and learn systems
- Act professionally at all times
- Accept customer information for quotes and order
- Recommend pricing and lead time based on experience with customer
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience in the printed circuit industry is a plus, but not required
Summit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Our state-of-the-art printed circuit boards meet stringent quality standards and design specifications. Our commitment to innovative ideas and high standards allow us to provide our customers with the quality and reliability needed for the most advanced circuit board designs found in the industry today.
Summit Interconnect, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Interconnect, Inc
Get fresh CSR 1 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.