- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: The Microsectionist’s responsibility is to provide support to Quality by preparing and evaluating microsections.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Manual preparation of in-process and final cross sections.
2. Automatic grinding machine preparation of cross sections.
3. Perform thermal stress and solder ability tests on Micro section coupons.
4. Maintaining traceability of cross section to product lot and panel source.
5. Proper setup, use, cleaning, and shutdown of Micro section equipment.
6. Evaluation of cross sections to the IPC/customer requirements for in-process quality.
7. Evaluation of cross sections to the IPC/customer requirements for final quality.
8. Report generation of Micro section analysis.
9. Maintenance of archived Micro section reports-hard copies and electronic copies.
10. Maintenance of archived Micro sections. Requires standing and placing boxes in storage areas.
11. Control of lot status, including segregation of passed, failed, and inspected product.
12. Maintaining and updating Micro section Log.
13. Communication with appropriate personnel for product disposition.
14. Micro section inventory control.
15. Prioritize Micro section workload accordingly.
16. Failure analysis of product as needed.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Three (3) years minimum PWB experience.
3. Experience with Chemical Analysis for PWB manufacturing.
4. Must have very good concentration.
5. Must be able remain focused with minor interruptions.
Summit Interconnect, Inc. - Anaheim
HealthcareView all jobs at Summit Interconnect, Inc. - Anaheim