- Expired: May 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit Anaheim has a current open position for 1st shift Cell Manager. The Cell Manager is responsible for setting up priorities in assigned departments, making sure workflow is steady at all times. Set-up outside services whenever necessary, and make sure they’re on schedule. Adhere to and enforce the companies safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a minimum of six (6) years’ in the printed circuit board industry and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- To coordinate daily operations and work flow throughout assigned applicable areas.
- To ensure that jobs/products are shipped on time.
- To ensure that all supervisors and/or department leads are enforcing all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines during all shifts.
- Make sure that all departments are working on the right jobs according to customer due dates.
- To communicate all production, quality and safety related issues to supervisors and other shift leads as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in PCB industry in all different production areas.
- Must have basic mathematical and reasoning ability.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- This position requires the individual to perform for the entire shift while standing.
- Must have very good concentration and be able to remain focused with major interruptions.
Summit Interconnect is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Summit Interconnect, Inc. - Anaheim
TourismView all jobs at Summit Interconnect, Inc. - Anaheim