Director of Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Full Time Remote Position – ideally candidate is able to work on Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Are you looking to join a fast-paced and growing company? Do these statements resonate with you?
- You have a passion for Marketing Strategy and keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing.
- You love all things marketing – creating effective marketing assets (custom images and videos to demonstrate what we offer, PowerPoints, One-Pagers, Social Media images) and more.
- You are resourceful, independent, plan ahead, and love to take the initiative.
- You excel at managing multiple priorities and timelines.
- You create order out of chaos and have a passion for strong processes and systems.
About The Role
The Director of Marketing is a key member of the Summit Team. This role requires proficient knowledge of marketing and loves working in a transparent, highly collaborative, and fast-moving environment has strong attention to detail and can juggle multiple initiatives and priorities. Our entire team is remote, and this would be a work-from-home position as well, with a competitive salary and the opportunity to make a true impact. Previous experience working remotely is preferred.
- Oversee all marketing strategy and managing our internal Marketing Team and external resources
- Create a Brand and Content playbook that can elevate our approach and significantly impact pipeline and revenue growth
- Analyze competitive landscape to identify opportunities for Summit to capitalize on market conditions
- Create and execute on a targeted social media strategy (including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Coordinate with sales and technical teams to standardize pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Content calendar management and strategy
- Managing and coordinating in-person and virtual events
- Analyzing data in order to properly target our marketing efforts
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- 3+ years of experience leading marketing teams at technology companies
- Experience building and executing strategies for digital marketing
- Proven experience designing and managing campaigns that drive revenue
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage budgets
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!