Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
For over 50 years, Summit Group has been helping companies “Live their Brand” through a multitude of solutions that include branded merchandise, reward & recognition technology and programs, eCommerce platforms and creative communication campaigns—all designed to impact employees, channel partners and clients. We pride ourselves in “Relentlessly Hunting for the Wow” for our teams and our clients. We believe that serving our clients starts internally with happy teams who feel appreciated and “Win as a Team”.
The Assistant Project Manager will work in tandem with internal stakeholders and alongside the Project Manager to plan and execute projects across the various functions, including eCommerce, Recognition & Incentives, and ERP. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy self-starter with a can-do attitude that can encourage collaboration between teams. The ideal candidate has previous experience working across multiple teams and is highly comfortable facilitating complex projects in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Summit Group is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Work closely with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects
- Help to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes
- Analyze data as required
- Conduct administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates
- Track and report on project progress
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Manage all project documentation
- Prepare project schedule and manage deadlines with Owner/PM/Superintendent
What does it take to be a successful Asst. Project Manager?
- Attention to Detail
- Organization Skills
- Effective Communication
- Independent and Creative Thinking
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study and/or 3+ years’ experience in project management or administrative assistance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with a project management tool is beneficial. NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
We believe in building Better Lives for our associates and offering superior benefits and perks, to include:
> Comprehensive healthcare coverage
> Flexible PTO Program (vacations are encouraged!)
> Paid time off to “give back” to the community
> 401K retirement account
> Summit Wellness Program, to include unlimited access to a Wellness Coach
> Continuing education reimbursement
Consider joining our dynamic, growing family today!
Summit Group LLC
AddressSilver Spring, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Summit Group LLC