- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit is searching for a responsible Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to Operations Manager and Office Manager, performing a variety of duties including Compliance, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, etc.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with naturally strong attention to detail skills.
Position Hours and location:
This position is part-time (20 hours per week). The office is located in Anaheim.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform a wide variety of clerical and operational administrative support work to the company and maintain the office specific reports, records, and files
· Assist with Labor compliance documents
· Assist with Subcontractors’ compliance documents and certified payroll tracking
· Order general liability and worker’s comp insurance certificates
· Obtain and maintain licenses for all cities where work is performed
· Prepare Preliminary Lien notices for all new projects
· Submit prequalification information to Contractors as required
· Complete and submit credit applications
· Assist with Accounts payable
· Process correspondence and reports
· Order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance
· Answer and screen telephone calls, provide general information, forward calls to the appropriate party and take messages as requested
· Collaborate with colleagues, clients, and subcontractors
· Performs other duties as assigned
Summit Glass Corporation
1261 N Sunshine WayAnaheim, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Glass Corporation