FLS Technician - FE & PE
Summit Fire Protection Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Summit Fire Protection, a subsidiary of Summit Companies is a premier firm in the Fire Protection, Fire Life Safety, and low voltage physical security industries with offices throughout the United States. Due to recent growth, we are currently seeking a Fire Extinguisher, Pre-Engineered Field Technician to join the team in Phoenix office. This is a full-time position eligible for full benefits including health, dental, 401k and paid time off.
We expect our service technicians to be self-driven, with the ability to schedule and complete the work load provided. Although the position would allow for some flexibility in scheduling customer visits, we expect a 40 hour minimum work week. A valid driver's license with a good record is required. Applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform inspections and service on a variety of fire protection equipment including: portable fire extinguishers, kitchen fire suppression systems, and emergency lighting.
- Seek out additional sales and service opportunities within existing customer locations, and advise the customer of compliance needs.
- Develop long term relationships with customers and maintain customer retention.
- Mechanical ability and basic hand tool knowledge.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. +, safely use ladders, work overhead and work in tight spaces.
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills are essential for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly is a must.
Compensation/Benefits: Summit offers an attractive comprehensive benefits package, including health care insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO). Company service vehicle provided, Company uniform provided, Company cell phone and tablet provided.
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Summit Fire Protection
ManufacturingView all jobs at Summit Fire Protection