FLS Technician - FE, PE & FA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit Fire Protection, a subsidiary of Summit Companies, is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry with offices throughout the Midwest. We are currently seeking a Fire Life Safety Technician to join our team in Madison, WI.
This position will require the technician to drive a company service truck to customer sites and perform inspections, service, and sales for our existing customer base. Previous experience in this field is preferred but we are willing to provide training if needed.
- Perform inspections, service, and sales on a variety of fire protection equipment including Fire Extinguishers, Emergency lighting, Wet Chemical Restaurant systems, Dry Chemical Industrial systems.
- Seek out additional sales and service opportunities within existing customer locations, and advise the customer on compliance needs.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Experience in pre-engineered fire systems
- Mechanical ability and basic hand tool knowledge
- Ability to lift 75 lbs+, safely use ladders, work overhead and work in tight spaces
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Organizational skills are essential for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly is a must.
- High school degree or equivalent
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Summit Fire Protection
GovernmentView all jobs at Summit Fire Protection
Get fresh Fire Protection Engineering Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!