FLS Technician - PE
Summit Fire & Security Farmington, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
We are always in need of Great Talent. Are you wanting a promising career while making a difference in the community in a sustainable industry? Start as a Pre-Engineered / FLS Service Technician with Summit Fire & Security.
Summit Fire & Security, a member of Summit Companies, is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry. Providing services in Fire Alarm & Security, Fire Extinguisher, Fire Sprinkler, Hood Cleaning, Industrial and Rack areas throughout all building types. We offer our clients one solution to keep them compliant, prepared, and completely protected. SFS provides services locally and has a vast presence across the U.S.
The successful Pre-Engineered FLS Service Technician must be dependable and mechanically inclined to service systems in the fire protection industry. Fire industry experience is not required but welcomed.
- Perform inspections, Service calls and preventative maintenance
- Installation of fire protection equipment meeting specified code and business standards
- Market on a variety of fire protection equipment including wet chemical restaurant systems, portable fire extinguishers, Emergency lighting and associated equipment.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers and maintain customer retention.
- Advanced technical school training or related work experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of hand tools, including electric and battery-powered equipment
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 10-50 pounds frequently and up to 100 pounds occasionally
- May be exposed to temperature changes, small spaces, and confined spaces
- High school diploma or GED
- Competitive Pay Structures
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death and Disability, Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurances
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status, and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Summit Fire & Security
ManufacturingView all jobs at Summit Fire & Security