Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summit Fire & Security, a subsidiary of Summit Companies, provides Fire Security protection facility services in multiple states throughout the United States.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative position is to provide administrative and general office support and organization to the branch. This is performed through various tasks including being the first point of contact when internal and external customers who enter into our facility.
High school diploma or GED, required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer service to all internal and external customers starting with proper greeting whether by phone, e-mail or in person - Welcome and greet all visitors, determine their needs, and direct them to the correct department(s) and/or person(s). Disperse all faxes.
- Work with the Billing department, Accounting, and other front-end Administration to communicate COD accounts, on-hold accounts, and other pertinent information internally as well as to the field personnel.
- Assist Human Resources for onsite protocol including sending payroll prior to deadline each pay cycle with correct information. Any errors must be communicated without delay, as assigned. Prepare in advance New Hire materials, as assigned. Return copies of Human Resources documentation following orientation (orientation is provided by Human Resources).
- Correctly utilize assigned organization systems to include assisting team members with functionality, acting as the local SME.
- Process Certificates of Insurance (COI) as requested by customers, process additionally insured requests per company policies and procedures.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail: prepare ground mail and UPS for pick up, receive, and appropriately distribute mail.
- Track and order office supplies, sending order requests to Corporate for approval and processing, as appropriate.
- Process customer payments, as appropriate.
- Preform collection responsibilities, as assigned.
- Maintain office cleanliness.
Scheduling Responsibilities (as assigned):
- Process daily the open work order reports and coordinate technicians’ schedules; schedule technicians to maximize the full shift.
- Manage master schedule including all technicians’ schedules and work order for immediate review by direct supervisor and leadership.
- Leverage future scheduling with Accounts Receivable concerns concerning past due accounts.
- Resolve any scheduling conflicts including verifying and/or update account details, as needed.
Optional Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employer paid: Life, AD&D, LTD; 401(k) with company match.
We are fully committed to equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, familial status and any other classification protected under the law. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Summit Fire & Security
AddressFort Myers, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Summit Fire & Security